SCC Issues Challenge For Hasbro!!

SCC Issues Challenge For Hasbro

    Alright, so now we have all these "HasLab Creations" from Hasbro.  First it was the "retro" Skystriker with all kinds of extra figures and features.  Then we had the Classified HISS Tank with all the bonus bells and whistles.  But here's what I think...  they are too predictable.

    I know, we all love these vehicles and it's probably what the majority of the public wants.  I think these 2 projects are great.  Think about it though... in the past few years we have got a retro HISS, a retro HISS III, a Jada tiny-mini HISS, the larger diecast HISS... and the Classified HISS.  Do the fans want it - yes, are they going to buy it - yes... but that is a reason to put it in the stores.  


    Now they are doing a poll to let the fans make the call on the next HasLab project.  From what I've seen, we are looking at a SnowCat, VAMP, or maybe the Thunder Machine!  All way cool!  All predictable.

    Can Hasbro make an awesome SnowCat?  Heck yeah, I don't doubt that for a minute.  I seek something from HasLab that is out of the norm...  An adventure into left field...  Unfortunately, Hasbro just doesn't know where to go with these things...  So here Hasbro, let me help you out!

   I challenge Hasbro to think outside the box on the NEXT HasLab project and come up with something that would shake the G.I. joe Collectors to the core!  You ready?

    The next HasLab project should be a Classified version of - THE COBRA RAT!!!  Oh yeah, I said it!!!  I'll give you a minute to stop throwing up...


    Okay... are you alright?  There's more...  The figure with it should be FIREFLY 2!!!  Yeah - the lime green one!!!  Oh... did you just pass out?  I'll wait till you regain consciousness...

    No seriously... THIS is thinking outside the box.  How many Classified Snake Eyes' have we had??  How many Roadblocks???  The Cobra Rat is probably the most LOATHED of all G.I. Joe vehicles.  It's horrible!!!  So why make it??  Because personally, I thought the idea was good, the execution was just way off.  So re-make this!  Give it the once-over you gave the HISS, and the HISS is awesome on it's own merit!  Give it better colors, better features, some cool add-ons, a bottom piece!!!  Turn this piece of junk into something fantastic!!!  THAT'S what I want from HasLab.  Knock everyone out of their seats.  Trust me, everyone will be talking about it, that's for sure!  What a way to spotlight the skill or your company by showing your ability to take a complete dud, and turn it into something amazing!

    Firefly (v2)...  yeah, he's not the most popular either - but he has his fans.  Change his color, maybe a dark green, but give a nod to the lime tone.  Turn him into something almost everyone can get excited about!


    Okay, let me hear it.  Who thinks this idea is insane?  Of course it is, but I think we need a little bit of that element in our toyline.  Or is it just me?  Is there no way that Hasbro can make an awesome version of the Cobra Rat and you will still have nothing to do with it? 

    Don't get me wrong.  I love the HISS, SnowCat and all that stuff.  Who or what would YOU have Hasbro make that you think is crazy?  Let me know in the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts